Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Do you require more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Your electronics are expensive. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What is the solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can assist with the following:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- The outlets are not working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
The following is possible:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! How could we be of assistance?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.