Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Need more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
The solution? Protect yourself against surges!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can assist with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another electric vehicle. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.