Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Do you need more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics are not cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? Surge protector systems!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Here are some things we can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
Our company can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.