Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then we can help you! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Electronics don’t come cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
How do we solve this? You need surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. You can count on us for:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can take care of all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! Wow can we assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator, we have a solution to meet your specifications.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.