Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection is something we can help with. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do you solve this? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheap option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following could be done:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, BMW, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.