Do you need help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. You can trust us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we help with:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Buying electronics is not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How do we solve this? You need surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We can help you with:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
No matter if you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Call us today to get a quote.