Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Interested in better security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
So what is the best solution? We recommend a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Among the things we can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following is possible:
- Fix, replace, or install any light fixture you need.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you have a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- New outlet installation.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We offer whole-house generator installation. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.