Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? You can get help from us if this is the case! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, we generally assist with the following:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We can assist with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
The following can be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Install new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.