Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you require assistance with wiring, we can provide it.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Would you like more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
The solution? We recommend a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. You can count on us for:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Give us a call today for a quote.