Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Do you require more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
Are there any good solutions to this? Surge protection is a must!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (domestic and commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following can be done:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.