Is electrical wiring something you need help with? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for new buildings, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you need more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
The solution? We recommend surge protectors!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We can provide assistance:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Not working outlets.
- A number of major appliances are not working.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can install your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Add new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.