Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Interested in better security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If so, we can help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Your electronics are expensive. Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? Invest in surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? It’s not related to the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. All large electrical appliances (domestic or commercial can be repaired by us. These include:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
It is possible for us to:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Replace faulty or burnt out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.