Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection will help your home or businesses rule out any problems that are developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can assist you with surge protection. Buying electronics is not cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What’s the solution to this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Our team can assist you with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large electric appliance (domestic or commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another, we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Contact us today for a quote.