Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Installing and repairing smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
What is the solution? Invest in surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. Here are some things we can help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Major appliances not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
Our services include:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! Wow can we assist?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.