Need assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you require more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel and removing an old fuse box.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! If you don’t have insurance you could be up for a few thousand in replacement costs. Even if you do have insurance it’s just a hassle to deal with.
The solution? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Surge protection will dramatically reduce the chances that a power surge will damage your electronics. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
Our services include:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another electric vehicle. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! How can we help?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.