Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
How do we solve this? You need a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And it’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Outlets not working.
- Major appliances not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What can we do to assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
Our company installs generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition, we can fix faulty generators as well as assist you in obtaining warranty replacements.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Contact us today for a quote.