Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Interested in better security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
We can help with surge protection. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
How do you solve this? A surge protection system is a must!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We can help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
For example, we can:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What assistance can we provide?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
We can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.