Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Would you like more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. Generally, we help with the following things:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. The cost of electronic equipment is high! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
The solution? Invest in surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. You can count on us for:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- No outlets working.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
It is possible for us to:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! So what do we do?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Install new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
Our company can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
For a free quote, please call us today.