Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for new electrical outlets (both interior and exterior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Would you like more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can this be solved? We recommend surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is the more cost-effective option. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the electric company is not the cause? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
You can trust us to connect and install any major appliance. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need to install a charging station at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What can we do to help?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Add new outlets.
- Change the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We can install whole-house generators. Suitable for small backup power systems, 10kW generators are available. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.