Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Eliminating old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. The cost of electronic equipment is high! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
How do we solve this? Invest in surge protectors!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company is not the cause? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix, or replace ceiling lights in your home.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company is able to assist with the installation of EV charging stations.
Whether you drive a Audi, BMW, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What can we do to help?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- Install a new outlet.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
Our company installs generators. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.