Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can assist you with any wiring project.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New lighting wiring.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. A neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
Surge protection is something we can help with. We understand that your electronics are expensive. Power surges could damage your electronics! You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
Are there any good solutions to this? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? It’s not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can assist with the following:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Maybe you need to install a 4-prong outlet for the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Furthermore, any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
The following is possible:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Install, repair, or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Furthermore, we can install Level 3 charging stations in commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Set up new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? When you need a generator, whether it’s because of bad weather or an accident, it can make all the difference.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Give us a call today for a quote.