Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Wiring up a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring installations for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– New lighting wiring.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You should schedule an annual inspection for your home or business to prevent potential problems from developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you need more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like some help with a breaker panel? If so, we can help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Power surges can damage your electronics! It might cost a few thousand dollars to replace everything.
What’s the solution to this? You need a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can help with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You may need a new 4 prong outlet for a dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic) such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, fix or replace dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! What can we do to assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.