Do you require electrical wiring assistance? We can assist you with any of your wiring requirements.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
We can help with surge protection. There is a significant cost associated with electronic devices. Power surges can damage your electronics! The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
What’s the solution to this? Invest in surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. However, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We can provide assistance:
- There is a loss of power throughout your property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- The electricity switches on and off randomly.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
The following can be done:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing the issue and then either fix or replace the outlet.
- New outlet installation.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.