Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is a commercial or residential property, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. This act will deter intruders from entering your residence.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
What is the solution? You need a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We are able to help with:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You can also get an electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- Replace, install or repair a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you drive a Tesla, Audi, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you are having trouble with your outlets, then you can count on us! We can help you with anything and everything you need. What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement services.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. It can also be a generator of an average size of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. No matter what type of generator you are looking for, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
No worries, we’ve got you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
To get a quote, contact us today.