Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and wiring upgrades.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Do you require more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Buying electronics is not cheap! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
Are there any good solutions to this? You need surge protectors!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. We are able to help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Power restoration following a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. You can also get an electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
The following can be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whether you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. In terms of electric devices, there is nothing that we cannot install, repair, or help you replace. If it cannot be fixed.
For a free quote, please call us today.