Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We employ the most adept and skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Are you looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How can this be solved? You need surge protectors!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend an entire home surge protection system, though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the problem is not related to the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We can help you with:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Identify and resolve flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an EV and want a charging station installed at your house or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
It does not matter whether you own a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! What assistance can we provide?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Install new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Repair or replace burnt-out or damaged outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
To receive a quote, call us today.