Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? Then we can help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Installation of 200 amp panels.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Putting in a new breaker box.
– Converting a fuse box to a breaker panel.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do you solve this? Invest in surge protectors!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- No outlets working.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Situations involving power outages.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. For a dryer, you might need a new 4-prong outlet installed. Or install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! Our electricians can also help install any small appliance that needs electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We can do the following:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Find the cause of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you own a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
We are capable of installing generators to run for your entire home. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have your back. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.