Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Installing a new thermostat panel.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Your property can be secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. However, the main things we help with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
We can assist you with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Imagine for a moment that there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, a computer and a smart TV. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What’s the solution to this? Surge protection is a must!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We are able to help with:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
It does not matter what you need, if it has to do with lighting, we can provide it! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Planning to purchase an EV and thinking about installing a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a BMW, Audi, Tesla or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- New outlet installation.
- Move an outlet to a new spot.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of 4 prong outlets.
- Repair or replace faulty outlets.
- Convert 110-volt outlets to 220-volts.
- We have dealt with one outlet jobs in homes and installed 500+ outlets at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Is there something that is not listed on our site? That you need an electrician for?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.