Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Rewiring an entire house.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Need more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. Electronics don’t come cheap! Power surges can damage your electronics! Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How can this be solved? Invest in a surge protection system!
Protecting your electronics from power surges will minimize the likelihood that they will be damaged. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Is your home or business without power? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. You can count on us for:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity goes off and on.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
We can help you with:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats, if necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can handle everything lighting-related! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whether you have a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What assistance can we provide?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you looking for peace of mind with a new generator? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
You can have a whole-house generator installed by us. From small 10kW generators that provide minimal backup power. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Feel free to contact us today for a quote.