Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring the entire house from top to bottom. To replace an old wiring system.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring up some new lighting.
– Old wiring that needs to be removed.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. And addressed before they become a more serious problem.
Interested in better security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you are looking to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! A very long list of reasons could lead to the need for an electrician to visit your home or business for a breaker panel issue. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and resolving the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. Your electronics are expensive. Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How do you solve this? Surge protection is a must!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. Despite that, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house system. Your electrical system is protected from power surges. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Here are some things we can help with:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Having problems with the breaker frequently going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
We can connect and install any major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Any large electric appliance (commercial or domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other major appliances as well! We are also able to assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following could be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, repair or replace ceiling lighting.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We also provide convenient lighting solutions for your smart home.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a BMW, Tesla, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are designed for use in residential and commercial settings. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, an average-sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. There is nothing that runs on electricity that we are unable to install, repair or help you replace if it cannot be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.