Need assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Installation and operation of a new electric fireplace.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector install and repair.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Need more security? We can help get you set up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. Putting up such a defense will deter intruders from breaking into your home.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? You can count on us for assistance! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. However, the main things we help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Addition of a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. Electronics are not cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
The solution? We recommend surge protectors!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? You can contact us for help troubleshooting the problem and restoring your power. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We are able to help with:
- There is a power outage across the entire property, in just one room, outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep going off.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
The following can be done:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- Replace, install, or fix dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Look for flickering lights and fix them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Tesla, BMW, Audi or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What can we do to assist?
- Check for issues with an outlet and then repair or replace it if necessary.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a generator of 15kW to 20kW in size. This is average. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for in a generator, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. We cover everything related to electricity. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.