Do you need help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
The possibilities of wiring are far too numerous to list here. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– A complete rewiring of the home.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Are you seeking a higher level of security? Whether you run a small business or a home, we can help you set up an up-to-date security system. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you in need of assistance when it comes to your breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! There is a very long list of reasons why a breaker panel would need an electrician’s visit. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– A breaker panel is troubleshooted, for example if it keeps tripping and then solving the problem.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace a faulty breaker panel with a new one.
– Changing an old breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
A surge protector from us can help. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
What’s the solution to this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Has your home or business lost power? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? It’s possible for us to assist in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Our team can assist you with:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven to get connected. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
We are able to:
- Install, fix or replace any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Replace, repair, or install a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Moreover, we offer convenient solutions for smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an EV and need a charging station installed at home or at your business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, maintenance, repair, and replacement.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
We can also repair faulty generators and help deal with your warranty to replace a generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.