Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the best in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection helps you identify any problems that may develop in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can help you set up the best security system for your home or business. Maybe you’re looking for something simple, such as motion detectors for the exterior of your property. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then we can help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel in an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
So what is the best solution? Take advantage of surge protectors!
By using surge protection, you will significantly reduce the risks of damaging your electronics during a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you experiencing a power outage at your home or in your business? And the electric company is not the cause? Our technicians are available to assist you with troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. We can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Occasionally, the electricity will randomly come on and shut off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. We can help with all large electric appliances (domestic and commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Lighting installation, repairs, or replacement are all services that we provide.
The following is possible:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
It does not matter whether you own a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Nevertheless, we are also able to assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations in commercial settings.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. What can we do to assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
We are able to install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with capacities of 150kW and above that can power an entire mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Regardless of whether you need an electric device installed, repaired or replaced, we can help.
Give us a call today for a quote.