Need assistance with electrical wiring? We can assist you with any wiring project.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovation, and retrofitting.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– New wiring for outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. Our company offers assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system has wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems, you could experience property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Are you looking for more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? If so, we can help! There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. The main things we generally assist with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Power surges can damage your electronics! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
How can this be solved? You need a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this, you will stop a power surge before it even enters your home. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can assist with the following:
- Power loss with the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. Or install a new electric oven. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
It is possible for us to:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- Replace, install, or fix a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair or replacement of motion-sensitive exterior emergency lighting.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another model, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! What can we do to help?
- Diagnose the problem with an outlet and then fix the outlet or replace it.
- Add new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
With regard to outlets, we can offer everything you require!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
We can install whole-house generators. From small 10kW generators for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To generators with 150kW+ which are powerful enough to run a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
Please do not worry, we will take care of it for you. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. In regards to anything that runs on electricity, we can install, repair, or even help you replace it if it can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.