Do you need help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
With wiring, there is no end to the possibilities. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Wire replacement following burnt wiring.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Consequently, they can be addressed before they become real problems.
Need more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. That will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. We can help get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help installing or repairing a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– While most modern homes feature breaker panels, we can also help you if you encounter any issues with your fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
How can we fix this? Invest in surge protectors!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. It prevents a power surge from entering your home’s electrical system. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you experienced power outages at your residence or business? It’s not related to the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. You can count on us for:
- Loss of power in an entire house, or just one room, or just outside, or just one wall.
- No outlets working.
- Major appliances not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation that involves the loss of power.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Fix or replace ceiling lights, or install a new one.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! In addition to installing all new lighting that you may require, we can also repair any lights that are causing any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! What can we do?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- Repair, installation, and replacement of GFI/GFCI outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
We can install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you require an electrician to perform a service not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Give us a call today for a quote.