Is electrical wiring something you need help with? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Replacing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Installing smoke detectors and repairing them.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Whether it is for a commercial or residential building, we provide impeccable safety assessments. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. When an electrical system in your residence or business is neglected and has wiring issues, damaged outlets, and more, it could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you want more security? Whether you need a home or business security system, we can install a state-of-the-art system for you. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. No matter what security system you plan to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, like one that keeps tripping, then fixing it.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Installing a new breaker panel after replacing a faulty one.
– Removing and replacing a broken breaker box.
– Installing a new breaker panel in place of an old fuse box.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. Buying electronics is not cheap! Power surges can damage your electronics! Replacing that could cost a few thousand dollars.
How can we fix this? Invest in a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. Compared with outlets or power boards with surge protection, these surge protectors are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We can assist with the following:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Suddenly the electricity turns on and off at random.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
We can do the following:
- Install, maintain, or replace any lighting fixture.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle everything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to purchase an electric vehicle (EV) and considering an EV charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are suitable for residential and commercial premises. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! So what do we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Set up new outlets.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Replace or install outlets with 4 prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to turn to is extremely beneficial.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To generators rated at 150kW+ that can power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
To get a quote, contact us today.