Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Complete rewiring a house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Wire up a new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Installation of new wiring for outlets (interior and exterior).
– Installation of new wiring for the lights.
– Removing outdated wiring.
– Replacing burned wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. If you neglect the electrical system in your home or business and find that the wiring is damaged, there are damaged outlets, and many other problems, this can result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Do you require more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you are looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Security cameras with real-time monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. There are many reasons why an electrician would need to visit for a breaker panel. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Installing a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection is something we can help with. Your electronics are expensive. Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. It could cost up to a few thousand dollars to replace all your devices.
What’s the solution to this? A surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. An electrical surge is stopped before it even enters your household. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Did you lose power at your home or business? And it’s not related to the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. You can count on us for:
- A loss of power throughout a property, just one room, just outside or just one wall.
- The outlets are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- A circuit breaker keeps tripping.
- Electrical power going on and off at random.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. We can take care of all large electric appliances (domestic or commercial such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
If you need lighting installation, repair, or replacement, we can provide it.
For example, we can:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Install, maintain, or replace high hats.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace, install, or repair chandeliers.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
If it relates to lighting, then we can help! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whether you drive a Audi, Tesla, BMW or another electric vehicle, we can install a charging station for you. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. Furthermore, we are capable of installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial sites.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What assistance can we provide?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Install new outlets.
- Move outlets to a new location.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace damaged or burned-out outlets.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
Our company installs generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever generator you need, we have a viable option.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
Don’t worry, we have you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Get a quote from us today.