Do you need help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. But, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– New thermostat panel installation.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– The wiring of a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring from the electrical system.
– Replacing burnt out wires with new ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. So they can be resolved before they become a real issue.
Would you like more security? Our services can assist you in getting a state-of-the-art security system installed in your business or home. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
You may also be looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Upgrading the panel to 200 amps.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Installing a new breaker box to replace an old one.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Imagine for a moment what would happen if there was a power surge and you lost your computer, your smart TV, and your fridge. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What is the solution? A surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. But, the surge protection we recommend is a whole-house surge protection system. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And, it’s not to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. We are able to help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Taking steps to restore power following a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We can help you with:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Replace, repair or install ceiling lights.
- Ensure that exterior emergency lighting is installed, repaired or replaced with motion detection.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Want to buy a new electric vehicle (EV) and consider a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. Our company can assist you with installing an EV charging station.
Whether you own a BMW, Audi, Tesla, or another EV, we can assist with the charging station installation. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial premises. Our company can also assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial facilities.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! What can we do to assist?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Put in new outlets.
- Transferring an outlet from one location to another.
- Installing, repairing, and replacing GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Replace or install a 4 prong outlet if possible.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Switch to a 220 volt outlet from 110 volts.
- Install 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or just one outlet at a home.
When it comes to services related to outlets, we are able to assist you in all the ways you need!
Generator Install & Repair
In need of a new generator for peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
The generators we install can run your entire house. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
As well as repairing faulty generators, we are able to assist with warranty replacement of generators.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. Whenever it has to do with electricity, we cover it. There is nothing that runs on electricity we can’t install, fix or help you replace if it can’t be fixed.
Get a quote today by calling us.