Need assistance with electrical wiring? Any wiring needs you have can be handled by us.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. The following are just a few of the most common electrical wiring issues we deal with on a regular basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair.
– Smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Outlets and network cable wiring installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Heated pool wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Our safety assessments are impeccable for both residential and commercial properties. Our skilled and adept electricians are among the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Interested in better security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are interested in something simple such as motion detectors on the exterior of your home. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the security system you are interested in installing. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. However, the main things we help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Installing a new breaker panel to replace a faulty one.
– Installing a new breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
We can assist you with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What’s the solution to this? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Compared to other alternatives, this one is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And you know this has nothing to do with the electric company? We will assist you in troubleshooting the issue and getting your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. Here are some things we can help with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- No outlets working.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- There is a breaker that keeps tripping.
- Electrical power randomly comes on and off from time to time.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Any situation involving the loss of electricity.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. We can help with all large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! In addition, we can assist with any electrical work needed to install small appliances.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any type of lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you require can be done by us.
We are able to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Replace, install, or repair dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Replace, repair, or install exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Look for the source of flickering lights and fix it.
- We can even help with convenient smart home lighting!
We can handle anything lighting-related! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? Or perhaps you already have an EV and need to get a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
We can install a charging port for any electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. In addition, we can help with the installation of Level 3 chargers for commercial establishments.
We can help with anything and everything that you need done with outlets! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Replacing or installing 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
As far as outlets are concerned, we can take care of everything you need to do!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking to get peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Or a generator with an average capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Is there something you need an electrician for that is not listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.