Is there something you need help with when it comes to electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Installation and repair of smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new outlets (interior and exterior).
– Electrical wiring for new lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Would you like more security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Our team can help with the installation of the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. No matter what security system you are looking to install. You can get your property secured with our help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Are you having trouble with your breaker panel? Then we can help you! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel that keeps tripping, and then correcting the problem.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Even though most homes use breaker panels, we can also help with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
If you require surge protection, we can assist you. The cost of electronic equipment is high! Power surges can damage your electronics! The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What can be done? You need a surge protection system!
Power surge protection minimizes the possibility that your electronic equipment will be damaged by a power surge. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. Whole-house surge protection is a better choice though. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. In comparison to surge protectors that are built into outlets or power boards, these products are much more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Do you have a power outage at your home or office? And the problem is not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. No matter if you have lost power to your entire property or just a part of it, we can provide assistance. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets do not seem to be working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. Installing a new 4-prong outlet for a dryer might be necessary. Or have a new electric oven installed. Generally, we are able to assist with all large electric appliances (commercial or domestic), including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Including any other possible major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Whether you require lighting installation, repairs, or replacement, we can help.
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Ensure exterior motion-activated emergency lighting is installed, repaired, or replaced.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. We can help you install your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. But, we can also assist with installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
Anything and everything you need done with outlets is what we can help with! So what do we do?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
The generators we install can run your entire house. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators capable of supplying enough electricity to power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Do you need the services of an electrician that aren’t listed on our website?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
To receive a quote, call us today.