Need assistance with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In terms of wiring, there are more options than we could ever imagine. However, here is a brief list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– Getting a new electric fireplace installed and working.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Providing installation and repair services for doorbells.
– Repair and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlet installation for network cable.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovation, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for heated pools.
– New wiring for new outlets that are installed (interior and exterior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the best and most skilled electricians in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking for more security? Whether you need to install a state-of-the-art security system at your home or office, we can facilitate the process. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are searching for something simple like an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you will be able to monitor live security camera footage, set up alarms, and install motion-activated security lighting. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, for instance one that consistently trips. And then solving the issue.
– Upgrading panels to 200amps.
– Changing out a faulty breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Electronics are not cheap! Suppose for a moment that there was a power surge, which caused you to lose your fridge, your computer, and your smart television. That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? A surge protection system is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is the more cost-effective option. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? It’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We are able to help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Restoring the electrical supply after a fire or flood.
- Any time there is an outage of power.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You could also have a new electric oven that needs installation. Our technicians are able to handle all large major electric appliances (commercial and domestic) including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
We can do the following:
- Light fixture installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Install, replace or fix the light fixtures in the ceiling if necessary.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
We can take care of any of your lighting needs! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already own an EV, you may be in need of a charging station that is installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
We can install an electric vehicle charger for any vehicle, whether it is a BMW, Tesla, Audi, or any other electric vehicle. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! So what do we do?
- Fix or replace the outlet that is causing problems after troubleshooting.
- New outlet installation.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet install, repair and replacement.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets 220 volts.
- Installation of 500+ new outlets at commercial premises or a small job of one outlet at a home.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. No matter what kind of generator you’re looking for, our vast selection of options will cover a viable solution for you.
Furthermore, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty for generator replacement.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. As far as electricity is concerned, we cover anything with an electrical current. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.