Is electrical wiring something you need help with? We can assist you with any wiring project.
Wiring offers more possibilities than we can count. But the following is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues that we deal with on the regular.
– Installation and repair of ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Getting a new electric fireplace up and running.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Doorbell installs and repairs.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Total rewiring the house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Adding wiring to a new garage.
– Electrical wiring for heated pools.
– Wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Getting rid of the old wiring.
– Changing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. Safety risk assessments and routine electrical inspections are also provided by our company. Neglecting your electrical system at home or at work can result in malfunctioning wiring, damaged outlets, and other problems. These could result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
You can rule out potential problems with your home or business after an annual inspection. This will allow them to be fixed before they become a major issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. We can assist you in installing the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. This will keep intruders away from your home by means of being a deterrent.
Or on the other side of things maybe you’re looking to install a comprehensive security system to safeguard your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. No matter what kind of security system you want to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Need help with a breaker panel? Then, we can help! There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Replacing a broken breaker panel.
– The replacement of an old breaker box.
– Switching from an old fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. There is no doubt that electronics are not cheap! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The cost of replacing your damaged electronics could be around a few thousand without insurance.
How do you solve this? Protect yourself against surges!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Individual surge protectors can be installed as outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? If you’re experiencing power issues, we can help troubleshoot them and get the power started again. No matter if there has been a total loss of power at your property or a partial loss with only one section, we are here to assist. We can assist you with the following:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- Several major appliances are not functioning.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Power outages of any kind.
We are able to connect and install any major appliance. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances that you may have! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
It would be our pleasure to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
The following could be done:
- Help with any light fixture that requires installation, maintenance, or repair.
- Whether installing, repairing, or replacing high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Replace chandeliers, install them, or fix them.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of exterior motion-detection emergency lighting.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We can even provide convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for residential and commercial properties. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
With regard to outlets, we can provide assistance with everything that you need! What can we do to assist?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet to a new location.
- Installation, repair, and replacement of GFIs and GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burnt-out or faulty outlets.
- Change 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
Whatever it is you need for an outlet, we can do it!
Generator Install & Repair
Are you interested in getting peace of mind with a new generator? Be it harsh weather or an accident, having a generator to rely on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Or an average sized generator of 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of powering a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Do you need an electrician for something that is not listed on our site?
You don’t have to worry about anything, because we’ve got you covered. If it involves electricity, we can assist. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Get a quote from us today.