Do you need help with electrical wiring? We can help with any of your wiring needs.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. In any case, here are some of the most common electrical wiring problems we see regularly.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– Getting a new electric fireplace working.
– Old thermostat panel that could be faulty replaced with a new one.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– Wiring a new lighting system.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Wire replacement for burnt out wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. Our team will assist you with safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. In addition, a neglected electrical system in your home or business may have wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues that could result in property damage, fires, or even personal injuries.
An annual inspection will help your home or business rule out any developing problems. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Would you like more security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We can assist you with the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Maybe you are interested in something simple such as exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Or maybe you are looking to get a fully-fledged security system installed to protect your business. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. Regardless of the security system you choose to install. We can assist you in making sure that your property is properly secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! A breaker panel can require the services of an electrician for a number of reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– An upgrade to a 200 amp panel.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Installing a new breaker box for an old one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Building a sub-panel on top of an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
We can help with surge protection. Electronics don’t come cheap! Power surges could damage your electronics! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How do you solve this? We recommend a surge protection system!
It is important to note that surge protection will drastically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheap option. But, the better way to go about surge protection is to use a whole-house system. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem and get your power on and working again. If you have a total power outage at your property or a partial outage with only one section, we will be glad to help. Among the things we can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- The outlets in your house are not working.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- There is a constant tripping of the breaker.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Having power restored following a fire or flood.
- Power outages in any situation.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet to connect your dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (commercial and domestic) can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances! In addition, we can assist in the installation of any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
For example, we can:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
Basically, if it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Using our services, you can get any new lighting you need and have any light that is causing problems to be repaired.
EV Charger Installation
Thinking about purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and investing in a charging station? You may already have an EV and need a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
No matter if you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV we can install a charging port. Chargers with a Level 2 capacity are meant for homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We are able to assist you with anything and everything you may need that relates to outlets. So what do we do?
- Investigate the problem with an outlet and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Add new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace any burned-out electrical outlets or those that are faulty.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
You can count on us for everything you need in regards to outlets!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? It’s a blessing to have a generator when you need it most, whether it’s a bad storm and extreme weather or an accident.
The generators we install can run your entire house. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. It may also be an average generator of about 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that can power a mansion. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist you with your warranty to replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. If it has to do with electricity, we are able to cover it. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.