Is electrical wiring something you need help with? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling and wall fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Thermostat panel replacement.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installing network cable wiring and outlets for homes and businesses.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– New construction, renovations, and retrofitting wiring.
– Install wiring in the new garage.
– Wiring a heated pool.
– Electrical wiring for new outlets (exterior and interior).
– Wiring for a new lighting system.
– Removing old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Commercial and residential clients can rely on us to conduct impeccable safety assessments. In terms of adeptness and skill, our electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments and even with routine electrical inspections. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments or even with your routine electrical inspections, we can help you. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
You should perform an annual inspection on your house or business to identify any problems that may be developing. Then they can be fixed before they become a real problem.
Do you require more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple such as exterior motion detectors. Having that installed in your home will discourage intruders.
Perhaps you desire to have a fully-featured security system installed to protect your business. With real-time camera monitoring, alarms, motion-sensitive security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need assistance with your breaker panel? Then we can definitely help you! It is possible for an electrician to be called out for a service of a breaker panel for a number of reasons. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Changing a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Sub-paneling an existing breaker panel.
– In many modern homes, breaker panels are used, however we can assist you with problems related to a fuse box as well.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
If you need protection from surges, we can help. Your electronics are expensive. If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. You could find yourself up for a few thousand dollars in replacement costs if you’re without insurance.
What is the solution? Surge protection is a must!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. This is the cheaper option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. Unlike outlets and power boards with surge protection features, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And it doesn’t involve the electric company? We can assist you in troubleshooting the problem and restore your power. If it’s a total power loss at your property or partial loss with just one section we are ready to help. We can assist with the following:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- Major appliances are not functioning properly.
- The circuit breaker continually trips.
- Electricity randomly turning on and off.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Any situation with power outages.
Our services include the installation and connection of major appliances. Perhaps you need a new 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
We can help with any lighting installation, repairs, or replacement that you may need.
The following is possible:
- Installation, repair, or replacement of any light fixtures.
- Replace, repair, or install high hats.
- The task of installing, repairing or replacing a light relay.
- Replacing, repairing, or installing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Ceiling lighting installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that is equipped with motion detection.
- Fix flickering lights by troubleshooting them.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
We can handle everything lighting-related! If you need new lighting or if your existing lights are causing issues, we can install them and fix them.
EV Charger Installation
Are you considering purchasing an electric vehicle (EV) and are interested in getting a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can help get your EV charging station installed.
No matter if you have a Audi, Tesla, BMW, or another EV we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are used in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need assistance with any outlet issues, we are here to help! What can we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Installation of new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace outlets with four prongs.
- Inspect outlets that are burnt-out or have faulty components and replace them.
- Swap 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Want to get peace of mind with a new generator? Whether it’s bad weather or an accident, having a generator on hand is a blessing.
A whole-house generator can be installed by us. From small 10kW generators to provide minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Would you like an electrician to assist you with any tasks that are not listed on our website?
Relax as it’s nothing you have to worry about, we have you covered. If it’s to do with electricity we cover it. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Call us today to get a quote.