Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? Regardless of your wiring needs, we can help.
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Installing and repairing ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Connecting a new electric fireplace.
– Changing the old thermostat panel with a new one.
– Installs and repairs doorbells.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Wiring and outlets work for network cable installation.
– Rewiring a whole house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring up in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– Wiring (interior and exterior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Disposing of old wiring.
– Replacement of burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential clients. Our adept and skilled electricians are the best in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. This way, the problem can be resolved before it becomes a real issue.
Interested in better security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We can help install the latest security system for your home or business. Perhaps you want something simple like exterior motion detectors. Then you will have a deterrent against intruders at your residence.
Maybe you’re looking to install a complete security system to protect your business. Monitoring security cameras in real-time, alarms, motion-based lighting, and much more. Regardless of the type of security system you are looking to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? If that is the case, we can help! An electrician could be called for a variety of reasons related to breaker panels. The main things that we usually help with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Upgrading from a fuse box with a new breaker panel.
– Adding a sub-panel to an existing breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. It is not cheap to purchase electronics! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! You could be out a few thousand for replacement if you don’t have insurance.
What can be done? Protect yourself with a surge protection system!
Power surge protection will significantly reduce the likelihood that your electronics will be damaged in case of a power surge. Our company can help you install surge protectors for individual outlets. Compared to other options, this one is less expensive. Our recommendation for surge protection is a whole-house system that provides comprehensive coverage. Power surges cannot enter your home’s electrical system because this device prevents them from happening. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your home or business? And the electric company has nothing to do with it? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. We are ready to help you whether there is a complete loss of power at your property or just a partial loss. Among the things we can help with:
- It doesn’t matter whether the power goes out in the whole home, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Not working outlets.
- Your major appliances are not working.
- Breakers continue to trip.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Putting the power back on after a flood or fire.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our installation and connection services cover all major appliances. Perhaps you need to get a 4 prong outlet installed for a dryer. Or a new electric oven that you just purchased. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! As well as installing small appliances that require electrical work, we can also assist.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
Our services include:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Make sure the high hats are installed, repaired or replaced as needed.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Install, repair or replace dome lights on your home.
- Install, fix or replace chandeliers.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair, or replace exterior emergency lighting that detects motion.
- Troubleshoot and resolve a flickering light.
- We can even provide convenient smart lighting solutions!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Whether you need new lights installed or the ones that are malfunctioning, we can handle the job for you.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. We can install your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another, we can install a charging port. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! What can we do to assist?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocation of an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace four-prong outlets in your house/business.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- 110-volt outlets upgraded to 220 volts.
- Deal with one outlet in a home or 500+ new outlets at a commercial establishment.
We can take care of everything you need to do if it has to do with an outlet!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like a new generator that will give you peace of mind? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
We are able to install whole-house generators. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or maybe a generator with a capacity of 15kW to 20kW. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what type of generator you are needing, we have an appropriate solution for you.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You need not worry about anything, we have got you covered. If it relates to electricity, we can assist. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.