Need assistance with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
Wiring has many possibilities. We could never list everything. However, to provide you with a glimpse of some of the most common electrical wiring problems we deal with on a regular basis, here is a list.
– Installing ceiling or wall-mounted fans and repairing them as needed.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installing a new thermostat panel in place of the old one.
– Installation and maintenance of doorbells.
– Smoke detector installation and repair.
– Network cable wiring install and outlets.
– Electrical rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Connect wiring to a new garage.
– Connecting up the wiring for a heated pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– New wiring for the lights.
– Removing an existing wiring system that needs replacing.
– Replacing burnt out and damaged wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Looking to upgrade and get more security? Whether your home or business requires a sophisticated security system, we can assist you in setting one up. Whether you own a home or a business, we can provide the latest security system installation services. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. That will act as a deterrent to intruders for your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. Security camera monitoring in real-time, alarms, motion-activated lighting, and other features. No matter what type of security system you wish to install. If you need your property secured, we can help.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? We will be glad to assist you! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. In general, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that is constantly tripping, then resolving the issue.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replace faulty breaker panels.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– An existing breaker panel that needs to be sub-paneled.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Most modern homes have breaker panels, but we can also help with any fuse box issues.
Surge protection can be arranged by us. We understand that your electronics are expensive. You could lose everything electronic if there was a power surge! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
How can this be solved? We recommend a surge protection system!
If you protect your electronics against surges, it will drastically reduce the chances that they will be damaged as a result of a power surge. You can have surge protectors installed as individual outlets if you like. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. In comparison to outlets and power boards which have surge protection built into them, these surge protectors are far more effective.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? It’s not related to the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. Whether you’ve lost power in all or part of your property, we are ready to assist. We can assist with the following:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- There is an issue with outlets.
- There are major appliances that do not work.
- Continually, the breaker trips.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back online after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Connecting and installing major appliances is something we can do. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. It is also possible to install a new electric oven. Any large electric appliance (domestic or commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Additionally, any other major appliances! We can also assist with the installation of small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
You can count on us to help with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement work.
The following could be done:
- Fix, install, or replace any light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Light relay installation, repair, or replacement.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Install, fix, and replace chandeliers as needed.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Make sure that flickering lights are fixed by troubleshooting them.
- You can even get convenient smart home lighting from us!
We can handle anything lighting-related! We can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are causing problems.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. You can count on us for EV charging station installation.
Whether you have a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. But, we can also help install Level 3 charging stations in commercial spaces.
We can assist you with any and all outlet-related requirements! Wow can we assist?
- Troubleshoot the outlet that is causing issues, then fix or replace it.
- Set up new outlets.
- Changing the location of an outlet.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Installation or replacement of outlets that have four prongs.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- From installing one outlet at home to installing 500+ outlets at commercial premises.
When it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything!
Generator Install & Repair
Would you like to obtain peace of mind with a new generator? When harsh weather or unforeseen circumstances occur, a generator comes in handy.
We offer whole-house generator installation. For minimal backup power, we offer small 10kW generators. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and assist with warranties related to generator replacements.
Are you in need of an electrician for a service that is not listed on our website?
We’ve got you covered, don’t worry. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. Installing, repairing, or assisting you with replacing anything powered by electricity is our forte.
Call us today to get a quote.