Do you require electrical wiring assistance? Any wiring requirements you may have can be addressed by us.
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could possibly list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring troubles we encounter on a regular basis.
– Repairing and installing ceiling and wall-mounted fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace.
– Removing the old thermostat panel and replacing it with a new one.
– Doorbell installation and repair services.
– Service and installation of smoke detectors.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Building a new house or renovating, and getting rewiring done.
– Wiring for a new garage.
– Wiring for heating a swimming pool.
– Wiring (exterior and interior) for new outlets.
– New wiring for the lights.
– Taking out old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires on an electrical system.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
The safety assessments that we provide for both commercial and residential properties are of the highest standard. We have the most skilled and adept electricians in the industry. We are happy to help you with your mandatory safety risk assessments and even regular safety inspections when that may be necessary. Electrical problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues resulting from neglected electrical systems in your home or business could cause property damage, electrical fires, and even cause personal injury.
An annual inspection will enable you to rule out any developing problems in your home or business. Then they can be corrected before they become a serious problem.
Would you like more security? With our help, your home or business will be fitted with the most advanced security system on the market. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps something simple is what you’re looking for, such as exterior motion detectors. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Alternatively, you might want to consider getting a fully-fledged system installed to protect your business. With real-time security camera monitoring, alarms, motion-based security lighting, and more. It doesn’t matter what type of security system you want to install. Getting your property secured is something we can help you with.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Have you got a breaker panel that you need help with? You can count on us for assistance! A breaker panel may need to be serviced by an electrician for a number of different reasons. However, the main areas that we are able to assist with are:
– Identifying a breaker panel that keeps tripping, then troubleshooting it until the issue is resolved.
– Increasing the panel’s capacity to 200 amps.
– The replacement of a faulty breaker panel.
– Changing out a breaker box.
– Switching the fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Taking an existing breaker panel by adding a sub-panel.
– While most modern homes use breaker panels, we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
Surge protection is one of the services we provide. The cost of electronic equipment is high! If there was a power surge, you may lose your fridge, computer, smart TV and other appliances and electronics. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What is the solution? Take advantage of a surge protection system!
You can decrease the chances of damage to your electronics drastically by protecting them from power surges. Surge protectors can be installed individually as outlets. This is a cheap option. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Using this device, whole-house surge protection, will prevent power surges from entering your home. As opposed to outlets and or power boards built with surge protection capabilities, whole-house surge protectors are much more effective at blocking surges.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Have you lost power at your residence or at your place of business? And this is not a problem with the electric company? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Our team is ready to assist, whether it is a total or partial loss at your property. Here are some things we can help with:
- An entire property, one room, just the exterior, or a particular wall suffers a power failure.
- Outlets are not functioning.
- There are major appliances that are not working.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Bringing power back after a fire or flood.
- Situations in which there is a power outage.
Any major appliance can be connected and installed by us. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. You may also want to have a new electric oven installed. You can rely on us to help you with all of your large electric appliances (commercial and domestic), such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
And any other major appliances you may have! We can also help install any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you need can be handled by us.
The following is possible:
- Provide any kind of light fixture installation, repair, or replacement.
- Install high hats, fix them or replace them if necessary.
- Install, fix or replace a light relay.
- Fix, install, or replace dome lights as required.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- In addition, we offer convenient smart home lighting solutions.
If it’s to do with lighting we can do it! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Do you plan on getting an electric vehicle (EV) and need a charging station? Perhaps you already own an electric vehicle and want to have a charging station installed at your home or business. We are able to help you install an EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are intended for use in homes and businesses. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
Everything you need done with outlets can be handled by us! How could we be of assistance?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burned-out or dysfunctional outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Installing 500+ new outlets in commercial buildings. Or just one outlet in a home. We do large and small jobs.
If it’s to do with an outlet, we can do everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Interested in purchasing a new generator for peace of mind? Whether it is a severe weather event or an accident, a generator is a precious asset.
A whole-house generator is one of the services we can provide. For a minimal backup power requirement, small generators of 10 kW can be used. Or a 15kW-20kW average-sized generator. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. No matter what you are looking for in a generator we have a viable solution.
Repairing faulty generators and dealing with your warranty for replacement generators are also available from us.
Are you looking for an electrician for a particular job that is not listed on our website?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. When it comes to electricity, we cover it all. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today for a quote.