Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? If you need any help with wiring, we have a team that can help!
There are more possibilities with wiring than we could ever list. Nevertheless, here is a list of some of the electrical wiring issues we encounter most often.
– Putting up or repairing ceiling or wall fans.
– Installing a new electric fireplace that requires some wiring.
– Dealing with a new thermostat panel install.
– Installing and repairing doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Network cable wiring installation and outlets.
– Rewiring of an entire house.
– Wiring for new construction, renovations, and retrofits.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring of new outlets (interiors and exteriors).
– Wiring for new lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Replacing burnt wires.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Providing impeccable safety assessments for both commercial and residential properties is what we do best. We have some of the most skilled and knowledgeable electricians in the industry. If you need assistance with mandatory safety risk assessments, we can assist you with them. As well as with routine electrical inspections. Electrical damage, electrical fires, and other issues can result from a neglected electrical system in your home or business with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and several other issues.
Annual inspections can help to identify problems that are developing in your home or business. So they can be fixed before they turn into a real problem.
Do you require more security? Whether for your office or home, we can help you install a state-of-the-art security system. You can rely on us to install the latest security system in your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something simple, such as an exterior motion detector. It will deter intruders from entering your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Where you can monitor security cameras in real time, have alarms set, and have motion-based security lighting. No matter what security system you plan to install. You can rely on us to get your property secured.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Would you like assistance with a breaker panel? So, we’re here to help! The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel and an endless list. Generally, we provide assistance with:
– Detecting and fixing problems with a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fix the problem.
– Upgrade the panel to 200 amps.
– Changing a faulty breaker panel.
– Replacing an old breaker box.
– Switching out a fuse box for a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes use breakers, we can also help you with any fuse box issues you may encounter.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
We can provide surge protection. It’s not cheap to buy electronics! Your electronics may be destroyed by a power surge! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What can be done? You need a surge protection system!
By using surge protection, you dramatically reduce the chances of your electronics being damaged by a power surge. We can install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a great and low-cost option. We recommend that you do not use a surge protection system that is whole-house based. A power surge will be halted before it even gets into the electrical system of your home with whole-house surge protection. These surge protectors provide much better protection than outlets or power boards.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? Our technicians can help troubleshoot your problem and get your power back on. Whether your home has lost power completely or just a section, we are prepared to help. We can help with:
- Loss of electricity throughout the entire property, just one room, just outside, or just one wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- There has been a problem with major appliances.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Electricity is intermittently turned on and off.
- Restoration of power after a fire or a flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
Installation and connection of all major appliances are available from us. Possibly, you need a new 4 prong outlet to accommodate the dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Among the large and major electric appliances we can help with are:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
As well as any other major appliances you may have! We can also assist with installing any small appliances that need electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
We are able to:
- Replace, repair, or install any light fixture.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- Replacing, repairing or installing a light relay.
- The installation, repair, or replacement of dome lights.
- Replace, repair, or install chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior motion-activated emergency lighting.
- Diagnose and resolve flickering lights.
- We even help with convenient smart home lighting!
Almost anything related to lighting can be done by us! Our team can install any new lighting you require as well as repair any lights that are causing trouble.
EV Charger Installation
Are you looking into buying an electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? If you already have an EV, you may be interested in getting a charging station installed at your home or business. We can assist with the installation of your EV charging station.
Whatever your EV is, whether it is a Tesla, Audi, BMW, or another, we can install a charging port. Level 2 chargers are for homes and commercial buildings. However, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations as well.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! So what do we do?
- Locate and determine the cause of any problems with an outlet, and then repair or replace the outlet.
- Setup new outlets.
- Moving an outlet to a new location.
- Install, repair, and replace GFI/GFCIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Ensure that burnt-out or faulty outlets are replaced.
- Change a 110-volt outlet to a 220-volt outlet.
- Taking on a single outlet at a home or installing 500+ new outlets at a commercial property.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Looking for a new generator that will give you peace of mind? If there is bad weather or an accident, having a generator to fall back on is a blessing.
We can install whole-house generators. From a small generator of 10 kW capacity that can be used for minimal backup power. Alternatively, a generator sized at 15kW to 20kW. To a 150kW+ generator capable of supplying power to a mansion. Regardless of what you require in a generator, we have a number of options.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators or assist with your warranty if you need a generator replaced.
Would you like an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.