Are you looking for help with electrical wiring? You can count on us for all your wiring needs.
In relation to wiring, there are many more possibilities than we could ever list. Nonetheless, here are some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter on a daily basis.
– Having ceiling or wall-mounted fans installed and repaired.
– The installation of a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– Repairs and installations of doorbells.
– Providing smoke detector installation and repair services.
– Install wiring and outlets for network cabling.
– Completely rewiring a house.
– Building, renovating, and retrofitting wiring.
– Installation of wiring in a new garage.
– Wiring for a heated swimming pool.
– New wiring for electrical outlets (both interiors and exteriors).
– A wiring diagram for new lighting.
– Removing old electrical wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
We provide impeccable safety assessments for both residential and commercial properties. Our electricians are among the most skilled and knowledgeable in the industry. We can assist with mandatory safety risk assessments as well as routine electrical inspections. If your electrical system in your home or business is neglected with faulty wiring, damaged outlets, and a variety of other issues, this may result in property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
An annual inspection allows you to identify and correct any potential problems that may be developing in your home or business. This way, they can be corrected before they become a serious issue.
Interested in better security? Our team of experts can help you set you up with a state-of-the-art security system for your home or business. We are able to assist you in the installation of the latest security systems for your home or business. Perhaps you are looking for something as simple as an exterior motion detector. This will serve as a deterrent to would-be intruders trying to break into your home.
Or perhaps you are looking to install a full-fledged security system to protect your company. Which includes real-time monitoring of your CCTV cameras, alarms, motion-based lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. Our team can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Is there something wrong with your breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. There are a number of reasons why a breaker panel needs an electrician. But, the main things that we generally help with are:
– Identify the problem with the breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, and then fixing it.
– Panel upgrades to 200 amps.
– Replacing a faulty breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Upgrading a fuse box to a new breaker panel.
– Incorporating a sub-panel into a breaker panel.
– The majority of modern homes utilize breaker panels. However, we are also able to assist you with any issues you may be experiencing with your fuse box.
– Modern homes typically contain breaker panels, but we can also assist with any issues you may have with a fuse box.
A surge protector from us can help. Your electronics are expensive. Let’s say there was a power surge and you lost your fridge, computer and smart TV. The replacement cost could be up to a few thousand without insurance.
What’s the solution to this? Protect yourself against surges!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. It is possible to install surge protectors as individual outlets. This is a cheaper alternative. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. This stops a power surge before it even enters your home’s electrical system. Power boards and outlets with surge protection are less effective than whole-house surge protection systems.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Are you without power in your home or business? And it has nothing to do with the electric company? Our team of experts can assist you in resolving the problem and getting the power on and working again. In case of a complete loss of power or a partial loss with just one section, our experts are ready to assist. Our team can assist you with:
- The entire property, just one room, just the outside, or just one wall is affected by the loss of power.
- There is a problem with the outlets.
- All major appliances don’t work.
- Breakers keep tripping.
- Randomly, the electricity comes on and off.
- Getting power back on after a fire or flood.
- Any situation where there is a power outage.
Our team can connect and install any major appliance. You might have to install a 4 prong outlet for the dryer. You can also have a new electric oven installed. Any large electric appliance (domestic and commercial can be installed by us, such as:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Any electrical work needed for small appliances can also be performed by us.
Lighting Install & Repair
Our team is here to help you with any lighting installation, repair, or replacement that you may need.
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Install, fix or replace high hats as necessary.
- Installing, repairing, or replacing a light relay.
- Fixing, installing, or replacing dome lights.
- Provide services for the installation, maintenance, and replacement of chandeliers.
- Install, fix or replace ceiling lights.
- Install, fix or replace exterior emergency lighting with motion detection.
- Fix a flickering light by troubleshooting it.
- Adding convenient smart lighting to your home is even possible with us!
If it has to do with lighting, we can do it! Regardless of what kind of lighting you need or problems the lights are causing, we can install it and fix any problems.
EV Charger Installation
Looking to get a new electric vehicle (EV) and considering a charging station? Perhaps you already have an electric vehicle and would like to have a charging station installed at your residence or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whether you have a Audi, BMW, Tesla, or another EV, we can install a charging port for you. Chargers at Level 2 are designed for homes and businesses. As well as installing Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
If you need help with outlets, we can help with just about anything! How can we help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that’s causing problems and replace or repair it.
- Install a new outlet.
- Move an outlet to a new location.
- GFI/GFCI outlet installation, repair, and replacement.
- Install or replace 4 prong outlets.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- Upgrade 110-volt outlets to 220 volts.
- We can deal with one outlet in a home to install more than 500 new outlets at commercial premises.
Whenever it comes to outlets, we can take care of everything you need!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? It is always a blessing to have a generator on hand if there is a severe weather event or an accident.
Our company can install whole-house generators. There are small 10kW generators that can be used as small backup power sources. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To 150kW+ generators that will power a mansion. Whatever type of generator you are looking for, we have a viable solution.
Additionally, we can repair faulty generators and help with your warranty replacement.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
There’s no need to worry – we’ve got you covered. We cover anything related to electricity. Our technicians are skilled at installing, repairing, or replacing anything that runs on electricity.
To get a quote, contact us today.