Would you like assistance with electrical wiring? We can help with any wiring needs you have.
Obviously, there are a lot more possibilities involved in wiring than we can ever list here. However, here is a list of some of the most common electrical wiring issues we encounter regularly.
– Installing, repairing, and maintaining ceiling or wall-mounted fans.
– Setting up a new electric fireplace.
– Installation of a new thermostat panel.
– The installation and repair of doorbells.
– Install and repair smoke detectors.
– Installation of network cable wiring and outlets.
– Whole house rewiring.
– Wiring for brand new constructions, renovations or retrofits.
– Install wiring in a new garage.
– A heated pool’s wiring.
– Wiring for exterior and interior outlets.
– New wiring for lighting.
– Removing old wiring.
– Installing new wires to replace burned ones.
Electrical Safety Assessments & Inspections
Safety assessments are conducted by our professionals of the highest quality both in the commercial and residential sectors. We have the most proficient and skilled electricians in the industry. In addition to mandatory safety risk assessments, we can also perform routine electrical inspections. In your home or business, a neglected electrical system with wiring problems, damaged outlets, and other problems could lead to property damage, electrical fires, or even personal injury.
Annual inspections will help you rule out developing problems in your home or business. They can then be sorted out before they become a bigger issue.
Interested in better security? If you’re looking to get your house or business protected with a state-of-the-art security system, we can help you with that. Our team of experts can help you set up the latest security system for your home or business. You might be looking for a simple motion detector, such as an exterior one. Serving as a deterrent to potential intruders.
Or, it might be that you want to install a full-fledged security system to protect your business. Featuring real-time video monitoring, alarms, motion-activated security lighting, and more. Irrespective of the type of security system you desire to install. We can assist in securing your property.
Breaker Panels & Fuse Boxes
Do you need help with a breaker panel? Then, we are here to assist you. The reasons for needing an electrician to inspect a breaker panel are many and varied. Generally, we help with:
– Troubleshooting a breaker panel, such as one that keeps tripping, then fixes the issue.
– 200 amp panel upgrades.
– Putting in a new breaker panel.
– Removing the old breaker box and installing a new one.
– Fuse box replacement with a new breaker panel.
– Making a sub-panel for an existing breaker panel.
– Although most modern homes use breaker panels, we are also able to provide assistance with issues that may arise with a fuse box.
– Despite the fact that most modern homes have breaker panels, we are also capable of diagnosing and repairing any problems you may have with a fuse box.
We can assist you with surge protection. The cost of electronic equipment is high! If there was a power surge your electronics could get destroyed! That could be a few thousand dollars to replace.
What’s the solution to this? Protect yourself against surges!
By installing surge protection, you can dramatically reduce the chance of damaging your electronics. Surge protectors can be installed as individual outlets. Taking this route is cheaper. We recommend, however, a surge protection system that covers your entire home to ensure you are fully protected from power surges. Stopping a power surge at its source with a whole-house protection system is key to keeping your home safe. These surge protectors are much more effective than outlets and or power boards with surge protective capabilities.
Power Outage Troubleshooting
Does your home or business not have power? And the electric company is not the cause? We can help you troubleshoot the problem, so that you can have your power restored. Whatever the situation, whether you have lost power to your entire property or just a single section, we are here to help. We can assist you with the following:
- Is there a power loss in the entire property, just in a particular room, just outside, or just within a particular wall.
- Outlets don’t work.
- Major appliances not functioning.
- The breaker keeps going off.
- Electrical power suddenly comes on and off without warning.
- Restoring power after a fire or flood.
- Whenever there is a power outage.
We can install and connect all major appliances. Perhaps a 4 prong outlet needs to be installed for a dryer. Or have a new electric oven put in. Any large and major electric appliance (domestic or commercial) can be installed by us, including:
- Water Cooler
- Ice Maker
- Kitchen Stove
- Washing Machine
- Clothes Dryer
- Drying Cabinet
Also, any other major appliances! Additionally, we can assist with the installation of any small appliances that require electrical work.
Lighting Install & Repair
Any installation, repair, or replacement of lighting that you may need can be handled by us.
The following can be done:
- Install, repair, or replace any type of light fixture.
- Installation, repair, or replacement of high hats.
- The installation, maintenance or replacement of a light relay.
- Replace, install or repair dome lights.
- Install, replace, or fix chandeliers.
- Putting in, repairing or replacing ceiling lights.
- Install, repair or replace exterior emergency lighting that is motion-activated.
- Troubleshoot and fix flickering lights.
- We even provide convenient lighting for your smart home!
We are able to do anything and everything related to lighting! Our team can install any new lighting you need and fix any lights that are malfunctioning.
EV Charger Installation
Are you interested in getting a new electric vehicle (EV) and thinking of getting a charging station? Maybe you already own an electric vehicle, and you need a charging station installed at your residence or business. Get your EV charging station installed with our help.
Whatever your electric vehicle, such as a Tesla, BMW, Audi, or another model, we can install a charging port. Home and commercial premises should use Level 2 chargers. Also, we can assist with the installation of Level 3 charging stations at commercial locations.
You can count on us for anything and everything related to outlets! What can we do to help?
- Troubleshoot an outlet that is causing issues and then fix or replace the outlet.
- Adding new outlets.
- Relocate an outlet.
- The installation, repair, and replacement of GFCIs and GFIs outlets.
- Install or replace a four prong outlet.
- Replace burnt-out or defective outlets.
- 110-volt outlet upgraded to 220 volts.
- Dealing with one outlet in a home to installing 500+ outlets in a commercial building.
When it comes to outlets, we can assist you with all your needs!
Generator Install & Repair
Need a new generator to get peace of mind? The ability to rely on a generator in extreme weather or in case of an accident is very important.
We can install whole-house generators. From 10kW generators that are ideally suited for small backup power systems. Alternatively, a generator with a power output of 15kW to 20kW. This is an average sized generator.. To a generator with a power output of 150 kW+ to be able to power a mansion when used. Regardless of what you are looking for, we are sure to have a generator that fits your needs.
In addition to repairing generators, we can assist you in dealing with your warranty so you can replace your generator.
Need an electrician for something that isn’t listed on our site?
You won’t have to worry; we have you covered. We cover any issue, if it relates to electricity. You can get anything that runs on electricity from us installed, fixed or we can help you replace it if it’s already broken and can’t be fixed.
Contact us today to obtain a quote.